Monday, February 20, 2012

A Wedding and a Birthday

Last night was Erika's wedding. I have a few pictures, but I was so exhausted last night! I'll post more when I get them uploaded and edited, but here are a couple to whet your appetite!





See Clara's little thumb print??

Now that the wedding is over, life should calm down a bit, but I still have lots to do! I made my Mouthy Stitches pouch, but I don't like it, so I have to start from scratch!! I've still got that mystery project going on and the due date for that is coming up along with all my bee blocks.

Also, today is my birthday! I'm taking the day off to get the oil changed in my car, go to lunch with my mom and maybe catch up on a few chores. Happy Monday, everyone!

Danny

18 comments:

  1. happy birthday!! It is my daughters birthday too....a great day to be born!!
    Enjoy your day!!
    I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fingerprint tree guestbook! Happy Birthday! I found you on the blog hop!

    www.notimefortea.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found you through the Grow Your Blog hop! Showing you some bloggy love by following you GFC!

    Tera
    http://www.eccentricleopard.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday. Love the tree - great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great day!
    Sounds like a fun wedding and I just love that guestbook idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday to you,
    Happy birthday to you,
    Happy birthday dear Danny,
    Happy birthday to you :o)

    Hope you got yummy cake to perk you back up after your wedding exertions

    ReplyDelete
  8. happy birthday!! i love those thumbprint trees - and i'm in the same boat with mouthy stitches! I hated my finished product so I'm starting over.. with 5 days until shipping? awesome :( haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope that you have a wonderfully blessed birthday! I am new to your blog. Glad I found it!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. happy birthday to you !!i am sure mouthy will be gorgeous once you get going :)))looking forward to seeing it !!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday from another Mouthy Stitcher :)
    Hope you're feeling better and have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday Danny! I hope you aren't doing the oil!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Birthday. Hope you're out having a ton of fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Birthday! I really like that thumbprint tree...so special! It's great to find you through grow your blog!
    Courtney

    http://www.club-content.com
    Teaming together for blog performance!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love that thumbprint tree! Such a cute idea!

    And happy happy birthday!!

    Following you from the Blog Hop!
    Megan
    megancamille.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Seriously. I love them.

Related Posts Plugin