Wednesday, February 1, 2012

W.I.P. Wednesday

Completed:
-Quilted and bound two quilts for Comfort Quilters.



-Figured out my fabrics for Mouthy Stitches!!
-Caught up on the blocks for Sew. Happy. Quilt. QAL

Fireflies
Pinwheel

-Made a siggy block for Sunni and mailed it out

Siggy block for Sunni

-Mailed my block for the Beejeebers Bee
-Cut and mailed my charms for I Spy Charm Swap

New Projects:

NONE! I have been learning to say 'no'!

To Do List:
-I made progress on my mystery project, but that's all I can say about that

Mystery project fabric has multiplied!

-100 Followers giveaway pretties!
-QAL block
-Kindle cover
-Make a few other tid bits for Little Mister Lennon

Guitars for Lennon

His daddy is a rocker, so I thought this would be fitting!

-Something special for my sister's birthday (in progress)

Super secret gift

Do I see some follower love pouch pieces in the background??

-I Like To Learn flannel quilt
-1001 Peeps quilt
-Folksy Flannel Plus Quilt
-Brent's T-Shirt Quilt (yeck! Not looking forward to that one)
-Maya's Echo quilt
-Make at least one more Japanese x and + for the swap
-Finish knit maxi skirt

Knit skirt

-Purse for Erika
-Purse for Ira
-Pillows for my mom's front room
-Scrabble pot holders for my grandpa


So there you have it. I've made some progress, but I still have a lot to do!! Sorry for the bad pictures. I took them on my iPhone after Maze went to bed, which, thank goodness, was at 10pm instead of midnight! BTW, no ear infection! Yay!

Linking up!

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

Danny

6 comments:

  1. You are making good progress on your list and taking care of a baby too. Kudos to you my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you really did make great progress!! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for no ear infection - they are the pits!!! Looks like you got a lot done too, which is always nice :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all your projects! The guitar fabric is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goodness, you have a lot going on! The quilt at the beginning looks very special.

    ReplyDelete
  6. danny, what fabric are you using for the SHG QAL? I'm loving the floral print with the bobbins!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Seriously. I love them.

Related Posts Plugin