Thursday, March 22, 2012

I Love Technology

Looks like I have to post these separate. This is one of my entries for the I am a Ginger Monkey and Pink Castle Fabrics bundle creation contest.

I Love Technology

I Love Technology Mosaic

1. Circuit in Black Mechanical Genius by Mo Bedell for Timeless Treasures
2. Dash Stripes in Poppy Red Walk in the Woods by Aneela Hoey for Moda
3. Daisy's Dates in Cherry Reunion by Sweetwater for Moda
4. Dot in Red - Farm Fresh by October Afternoon for Riley Blake Designs
5. Fizz in Yellow - Fruit Slice for Anthology Fabrics by Khristian A Howell
6. Haybale in Yellow - Farm Fresh by October Afternoon for Riley Blake Designs
7. Hello Pilgrim Jewels in Turquoise Lizzy House
8. Color Me Check in Natural Studio E Fine Lines Collection
9. Metro Living Circles in Black by Robert Kaufman
10. Ghost Geo Black and White Pac Man Fabric by Kyla May for Timeless Treasures 80s
11. Mono Pez in Dusty Blue Pezzy Prints by American Jane for Moda
12. Timeless Treasures Sketch Crosshatch in Aqua

Danny

1 comment:

Comments make my day! Seriously. I love them.

Related Posts Plugin