Wednesday, April 18, 2012

WIP Wednesday

I'm going to make this short and sweet. My sister is over to visit and I want to spend as much time with her as I can before she moves off to Texas to live with her new husband.

New Projects: NONE! I'm standing strong!

Completed Projects:

-I made a yummy avocado/banana/cottage cheese/ formula food from the new book.

My new book

-finished the Beatles Quilt for baby Lennon.

Beatles Quilt

To-Do:

-Beejeebers Block. This month I will be making a semi truck.
-Stash Bee block, which is a variation on a Cathedral Window.
-Stitch Tease block.
-Square and bind two Hope Quilts.

WIP

-Bind Clara's little Peacock Lane play quilt.
-Quilt and bind the Martyn's wedding quilt.

Linking up!

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

Danny

9 comments:

  1. Enjoy yourself. And my only advice on food - especially when they are into 'normal' food - is feed them as many strange things as you can before they have an opinion and feed them the same thing you eat as much as possible too. I firmly believe my two eat so well because I shovelled it all into them - garlic, chillies, ginger, seafood (Helen was eating mussels before she was two which was apparently very BAD of me), you name it. Now they will eat Italian, Mexican, Japanese, Chinese, Thai, Indian - well just about anything. In return I respect their dislikes whether it is brussel sprouts or egg sandwiches.

    Oh, and get them cooking as soon as possible. They tend to eat anything they make themselves. Ace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your sis time. That food sounds like all my nightmares come true though lol. Like Susan though, I know my mum just fed me exactly what they ate, and I also had loads of variety.

    Like the quilts though :oD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yay for sisters - not so yay she's moving. Lovely quilts and awesome work on the nothing new ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun hanging out with your sister!
    Love the look of that Beatles quilt! =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great! I love that you're feeding your little one avocados. Keep in mind if you're eating out that you can order sliced avocados, bananas, and strawberries at nearly every restaurant! And the waitress will get a kick out of seeing a little one eating those avocados! My daughter still LOVES them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh sounds like you're going to be busy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to marriage! Boo to moving! Nancy

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Seriously. I love them.

Related Posts Plugin