Thursday, September 6, 2012

Stash Bee Openings

The openings have been filled.

Some of you may already know, but I am the new Bee Mama of Stash Bee. As I transition into this role, I am trying to fill in gaps and get caught up on what's going on.

We currently have two openings in Stash Bee Hive 1. One of the openings will be to replace Sunni, our former Bee Mama. She has already had her turn as Queen Bee, although I'm sure my other bee mates would be more than happy to tack the person who takes this opening onto the end to give them a chance to have blocks made for them.

The two positions are for August 2013 and September 2013. Please let me know if you would like to fill one of these openings.

Danny

5 comments:

  1. Me Me Me! I wanted to join this before, but didn't think financially it would work. Now I have the time and money to play with more fabric!:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd absolutely love to join if you still have an opening!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to join in if you have an opening... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rachel, you are a no-reply commenter, so I hope you get this! The spots have been filled, but there may be more coming soon. If you are interested in one of possible future spots, please email me so I have your email address!

      Delete

Comments make my day! Seriously. I love them.

Related Posts Plugin