Thursday, January 3, 2013

Scrappy Trip Around the World... Along

A new quilt has taken Instagram by storm and I have joined in! You can see my progress on my IG name dheyen.

#scrappytripalong Time to cut more strips!

Check out all the cool blocks being made at #scrappytripalong.

More strips. Things are getting serious. #scrappytripalong

#scrappytripalong Numbers 10-13.

#scrappytripalong Numbers 6-9.

And if you are interested in joining, head over here to see how the blocks are made. They go together fairly quickly and work well in an assembly line.

#scrappytripalong Number five.

#scrappytripalong Number four.

#scrappytripalong Number three.

This last block is my favorite so far.

I got a little scrap-happy so mine will be 42 blocks total, but I know there are quite a few people making theirs smaller.

This has been a great project to kick off 2013. Hope to see your progress on IG soon!

Danny

5 comments:

  1. I do believe I am the only person in blogland not making this quilt. Yours will be lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My IG feed is clogged with the scrappy trip along! I would love to try it but I'm kind of intimidated - maybe I'll just make 4 blocks and make a cushion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cool! Love it! Love the way the color dances all over the quilt top! Well done!

    Have a super great sewing and stitching day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 42! wow, I thought I was being bold with 36!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol, I don't think I have that many scraps! I'm not playing at the moment, no time o.O Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Seriously. I love them.

Related Posts Plugin