Monday, January 28, 2013

Stitch Tease Blocks

I'm catching up on some bee blocks so I can start working on a yummy new Valentine's Day project. These are all for Stitch Tease, my international mystery quilt bee. I have been slacking on getting these finished but with the new price increase on international shipping, I felt more motivation. :)

I'm not allowed to show you the full blocks, but here are some sneaky peeks.

Hadley's Block

Hadley

Katy's Block

Katy

Dianne's Block

Dianne

Annabella's Block

Annabella

ANNNNNDDD.... I totally forgot to take a teaser picture of Di's block, so she gets to be super teased with no image!! Bwahaha!

Danny

7 comments:

  1. I still can't believe you knocked out five blocks! You are so funny - behind until just before the finish line and then you make the rest of us look like slackers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. no teaser for the bee mama...the anticipation is killing me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeeeep - loving my sneak peek!! Good on you for getting caught up - they are beautiful blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh there's one for me there! With all the photos flying around on emails, I forget there might also begone for me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That should be Be one for me! Damned auto- correct!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Seriously. I love them.

Related Posts Plugin